2011年7月29日星期五

The Story of Bumblebee Transformers 3 and Apache e Cig

It's a story about bumblebee transformer fight against evil destroyer transformers for the earth peace and hope. In order to protect all the lives those feels soft in the earth, the bumblebee transformer got together with his soldiers save the world many a time. In the past fighting days, he always obtained the success in lots of battles which are big or small.

How the bumblebee transformer did that? And why he always looks powerful and invincible?
After several days researches we get the reason why he can do the success time and time again. According to the dialogs about we talk with bumblebee transformer. It’s not only funny but also explained some real things for us. Below we make some quotes for readers:

“I used health e cigarette which is an electronic devices, alternative to traditional cigarette, this model in my hand, people called it ‘apache’, it make me become more powerful when I use it, because it’s no tar, no carbon monoxide, no ash, and other hazardous substances.”, the bumblebee transformer told us. “One important thing is that I also can keep my smoking habit without any harm.”

“But the most important is that I would not longer worry about fired myself again when I smoking. Apache e cigarette can produce huge puff for its mega battery capacity and low resistance designed.” “Sometimes, I want to escape when I meet danger, I should make big smoke via smoke apache e cig and get the success.” The bumblebee transformer told us one of his secret.

Finally, the bumblebee said thatI hate smoking tobacco cigarette, but I like vaping electronic cigarette. Whether you like or not, it the truth! .

2 条评论:

  1. we tend to understand that though smoking is one in each of the most necessary causes of death and illness that's why we have a tendency to have sensible quality of product that appears, feels and furthermore satisfies type of a ancient cigarette.
    electronic cigarettes

    回复删除